Thursday 17 March 2011

A Bit of A Kniter.........


What Ho


I have finally booked myself a learn how to knit class / lesson and can not tell you just how excited I am.
I was taught as a small child how to knit by my Big nan and also at Girl's Brigade but I was never really able to knit.
I can crochet , after a fashion but have never really got the hang of knitting and to be honest  it is the wonderful three hour jumpers that Lisa http://smuterella.blogspot.com/
and Jeni of http://jennyjenny-yesterdaygirl.blogspot.com/ have completed recently has finally got me motivated.

I also have a small collection of vintage knitting pattern, why I hear you ask seeing as you can't knit ... well.... because I love the pictures and thought may just maybe one day I would learn, well that day has come... well it's next Tuesday really at 11 am, have I said I can't wait.
                                                           
                                                       This Gal looks awfully tickerty
                                                       Boo don't you think.

And I would just love to be able to knit and wear this cardigan...
You never know one day maybe ...never say never...




I will let you know how I get on and you never know I may even knit one of the now famous three hour jumpers...






Toddle Pip.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh good luck, its certainly a skill worth mastering! Especially with to all those lovely vintage knitting patterns out there!

    ReplyDelete