Friday 4 February 2011

Hey What A Day

I am unfortunately at the moment off sick from work due to on going back problems, this however has given me a chance to catch up on thing like..... em....well.... Internet shopping......

I really tried hard not to.... truly I did.... I lasted all of three days..... and then I only meant to look.... not buy....honest...truly... cross my heart....
If there had not been a sale I might not have been so tempted to buy all three pairs of trousers and the site to blame is Heyday! Vintage Style Clothing  www.heydayonline.co.uk 

I already own several pairs of their wonderful trousers and I could not resist buying a pair in Duck egg blue, Beige and  white.Kitten von Mew showing off her 19402 ladies swing trousers These trousers are so comfortable and every time I wear a pair I always get complimented.

Heydays sells the most wonderful reproduction cloths and can also be found at many of the events through out the year  I brought my first pair of trousers from them at Goodwood Revival Weekend and it at these that you will get the chance to not only meet the lovely ladies that work for Heydays but also the lovely owner Shona  About yours truly     http://intheheyday.blogspot.com/

I can wait for my order to be delivered and if I every get the hang of posting photos I will show you how they fit and some of the other lovely items I have brought recently.

TTFN x

1 comment:

  1. I love their website, I'm thinking of buying a pair of trousers from them, can't decide on the colour though!

    ReplyDelete