Thursday 21 July 2011

Hula Girl

Aloha       

I found this lovely Tahitian girl a little while ago in a local charity shop and just had to bring her home.
She wobbles when tapped and she so reminded me of when my sister Pam and I went to Miami Beach Florida and saw a Hawaiian show.

She also reminded me of one of my favourite films when I was a small child.
The Hurricane (1937)  

                                          

 I am told I sat glued to the TV not speaking a word, no mean feat as I am told I only stopped chattering when I was asleep.

                        
                                                                                                                             
I think I may be getting hooked on on Hula related items, who knows it maybe the begin of a beautiful relationship.
Toodle Pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment