Wednesday 27 July 2011

Slow Growing......The same... But diffrent.

I have a confession to make.....whilst tidying my wardrobe and dressing table the other day, which was much needed and long over due I might add I suddenly realised that I have collected unintentionally several marble effect traveling accessories bags.
 I found this Pyjama case recently in a charity shop
 and inside was this lovely traveling storage glove holder.

                     
This lovely silk stocking traveling storage bag was also from a charity shop, 
a while ago now and I use it to store my nylons.                                                                                                                                                            
 
                                                   
I don't seem to be able to remember where I brought                        this lovely hankerchiefs traveling storage bag, I use it to store some of my jewlery when traveling.

And I know that this Hosiery storage bag was the first one I required, unfortunately the price label left a mark from the glue, but I still love it.
In fact I love each and every one of my slowly growning  collection.

Chin Chin.

                  

                                                                      

                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are lovely! I love vintage luggage and these are just the icing on the cake! :)

    ReplyDelete