Friday 6 May 2011

Dotty About Vintage.

On Friday Night after the Royal Tea Dance and the improvised Cocktail Party I was invited to the long awaited opening night of Dotty's Vintage in Morcombe.


Dotty's Vintage is a mother & daughter enterprise and has an amazing section of both men and women's Vintage cloths from the 1930's to the 1980's

The cloths were flying off the rails and yes of course I brought a dress (one) Steph however had the time of her life she brought two lovely dresses and a skirt.
The Label inside reads Paul Brook London .
It has side opening metal zip, original belt, a pocket iether side and fits me like a glove and was just sat there wait for little old me, Oh I'm such a lucky gal.

Toodle Pip.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely shop. Gorgeous dress too, hurrah for vintage shop openings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that shop looks amazing, and the dress is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That store looks adorable- I love that it is run by mother and daughter! The dress is beautiful- and has pockets, too!

    ReplyDelete