Thursday 8 September 2011

Making changes.

Greeting Vintage Lovelies.

I have decided that I have become very stayed and slightly boring, at times I appear to be almost scared of life and my own shadow....


I am aware of why this has happen..... and know what I have to do to change things and get some of the old me back.... Grab every opportunity by the throat and go for it......

If you are wondering what has prompted this insights check out 
http://pullyoursoxup.blogspot.com/
This lady knows how to live life......

So.......
Starting with.....

Not just carrying a camera with me always.... but being brave enough to use it....
 Ask people if I can take their photo 
 Stop caring what others might think

Go to London on October 1st for audition ( more late).

        Widen network and put ideas into action.

Toodle Pip x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're on the road to revival sweets!!!!!!!!!! Gawd I love your frock and SHOES in the first pic and your hairpiece in the second:)) Bravo for making some changes to your life - you'll never regret it - promise!!! Thank you so, so much for mentioning me here - I'm stoked and I've really enjoyed reading your comments on my blog - I'm your new follower:)) xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete