Wednesday 28 September 2011

Running Scared....

What Ho....

Shady Ray has often had to tell me that if I don't start to look where I am going, one day I will end up dead, under a bus, squashed.
Now I am sure he only says this because he cares (ahh) and not because he has me insured for millions, yer as if, however he is right about me not look where I go, never have. probably never will.

Whilst walking from here to there the other day, I spotted this lovely stained glass window,  whilst looking up and not where I was going......

so I took a photo and continued walking alone whilst checking what it looked like, as you do, well I do......
When I was aware that all was not right,
so I stopped.....  and looked up to find I was toe to toe with

Big Chief Running Bear,  or what ever his named is (was)
which left........
Little Me Running Scared....... 
and exclaiming a stream of unladylike expletives.......

I am sure you can understand my surprise, in a matter of a few feet I had gone from admiring a lovely Victorian stained glass window to being nose to nose with an Indian Chief, talk about a tale of two cities, the two gentlemen who legs you can see in the background thought it was hilarious.

I on the other hand turn and took this photo almost as an act of defiance and because as a child I spent many an afternoon riding the arm of the settee being a cowboy chasing Indians Chiefs just like him and because by then I too was laughing.

Toodle Pip x

No comments:

Post a Comment