Monday 19 September 2011

PAY IT FORWARD.


    What Ho...
 As you may remember I have recently decided to make a few changes to my rather  boring life and so I have.
 
Ghandi said “Be the change you want to see in the world. 

A week or so ago I received a lovely e mail from a lady named Jean who was originally from good old blight but now lives in rural Canada.

She was kindly asking if I could possible e mail her scanned copies of the two string vest patterns that I talked about in one of my blog entries.
I e mailed her back and requested her postal address and a few days ago posted her the original patterns and an old copy of the magazine Best of British.
I am happy for the patterns to be going to someone who will use them rather than them just sit in my collection.

I also remembering the principal of the film Pay It Forward that is what I have done and warmly hope that Jean enjoys them.

Toodle Pip x

                                    

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is so lovely, its good to hear about people doing positive things for each other, we only tend to hear about the worst bits of human nature like the recent riots here in the UK! If everyone was a bit more like you the world would be a happier place! :)

    ReplyDelete